Saturday, June 5, 2010

Learning to whisper

Today was a good day:) Landrick woke up at 5:16 to eat, which allowed me to get a little extra sleep! Then he immediately went back to bed and slept till 9:00. Although I could have slept a lot longer I stayed up after his 5am feeding and managed to get a little cleaning accomplished. Sam went on a 50 mile bike ride in Maysville but Landrick and I stayed behind to go to the Arts and Crafts Festival... I wish we would have gone with Sam because the Arts and Crafts festival was a bit of a disappointment. I think I preferred it in Laughlin, even though it was a bit more crowded there. Oh well though - I'll know the next time.

When we got back Landrick took a nice little nap. I heard him stirring a hour or two later and when to get him. When I walked into his room he was playing with his little blanket and was as sweet as can be. I leaned over and talked to him. Then... he started whispering 'da da da da' back to me. Now he say's da da all the time, but this is the first time he really has whispered like that. It was the cutest thing ever. He did it several times while I was changing his diaper. Then once we left his room he was back to his normal loud (now really loud and high pitched screechy) self:) Ahhhh the sounds that little man makes.... music to my hears.

No comments: