Monday, May 24, 2010

Almost a sneeze

Today was a big day for Landrick (and Mommy)... a baby sitter (other than Nikki) stayed with Landrick for the very first time today for the entire day. The day went sooooooooo well!! Landrick's friend (aka babysitter) Susan was fabulous! I felt at ease all day knowing that she was at the house with the little man. I feel so very blessed that she is willing to baby sit on occasion for us. Still looking for someone to watch Landrick two days a week during the fall semester... but very glad to at least have an awesome person to watch him on occasion when Sam and I want to have a date night.


When I got home today from work I fed Landrick and as a treat let him take a little lap while holding him. Once he woke up we cuddled for a minute and then he got ready to sneeze. He crinkled his nose up and leaned his head back a little bit in a pre-sneeze motion and then... the sneeze when away! It was sooooo very funny because as an adult that happens all the time and it drives me mad... I now wonder if it aggravated little man when his sneeze went away before it was complete. Either way, it was cute.

This weekend Sam and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. Even though our technical anniversary is today, Sam's in Louisville (and will be all week); therefore, we thought we'd celebrate early by going to Natural Bridge on Saturday. It was a beautiful day and Landrick was a real trooper... he did so well!! We had a great time... it was a great day.

No comments: