Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Airplane Turbulance

Well it finally happened... and I must say it was probably entirely my fault. After taking a walk around the neighborhood I fed Landrick is favorite food (well the only food he's ever had so I can say with certainty that it is his favorite). After feeding him I got a nice burp out of him and then because apparently I am CRAZY I decided to try and get a smile out of him by playing the airplane game. I lifted him up over my head and opened my mouth to talk to him when a large (and I mean large) amount of spit-up projected from his mouth onto my face, down the front of my shirt, down the crack between my shirt and my neck (which meant it seeped down my chest to my stomach) and all over my upper arm. But, looking on the bright side, it did not go into my mouth. Now if I can only teach him to do that to Sam, as his reaction would be priceless!

No comments: