Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sleep Tight!

Landrick must have had a really good time with Meimaw (my Mom) this afternoon because he went to bed at 7:45 tonight, which is the earliest he has ever gone to sleep. Although I hate to ever wish time away when it comes to my precious baby boy, it was an answered prayer, as I had a homework assignment due at 10:00. (It took me almost 2 hours to complete and I got it submitted at 9:45pm!)

Now... the question is... what time will Little Man get up in the morning. I might pay in the morning for his early bedtime tonight, but what's a Mommy to do... :) I expect to see his little head pop-up and look for Mommy and Daddy out of his pack n' play any minute. I swear it's the cutest thing in the world when he does that... the night before last Sam and I both thought he was asleep when all of a sudden we saw his little eyes peeking over the top of the pack 'n play rail as if he was checking to make sure we were still nearby. Sam said to him softly 'it's time to go to bed... Mommy and I are right here and will be here in the morning to play, but right now it's time to go to bed'. Landrick kept straining to see us for a while (I suppose until his little neck got tired) and then he went to sleep without even a little whimper. I swear I'm a sucker for that kiddo... I do love him so.

No comments: