Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ray's many looks..

(The startled look and then the Koala Bear Look, as Sam likes to say.)

Ahhh... being an Aunt is absolutely FABULOUS!!! While celebrating Father's Day at Mom and Dad's this past weekend I got to soak up some niece and nephew time, which I always look forward to. Ray, being a little over 4 months old now, is sooo snuggly and cute. After hamming it up for the camera a few times, he ended up falling asleep in my arms... and I loved it!


(Hamming it up, then moments later sleeping like Aunt Amanda did when she was a baby.)

3 comments:

The Reynolds Family said...

How funny! He is SUPER CUTE!!!! I need to get to Morehead soon!! Maybe me and u and Nik could all get together sometime in the next few weeks!

Kris and Kally said...

Oh he is adorable! And I love the one of him sucking his little fingers! I wanna take him home with me! Being an aunt is Fabulous, eh?

angela said...

We are missing your blog. . .

:-)

Hope all is well!