Friday, May 8, 2009

Weekend Excitement!

First-of-all, Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there... mostly to my Mom, my Nonnie Jane, Mamaw Cornett and Mother-in-Law Mason!!! Also to my sister of course, who's a great mom to her kiddos as well! (And too all of my friends who are Mommies as well!)

It's going to be a great weekend for Sam and me! We're going start our weekend festivities by going to eat with some friends and their kids tonight (let's keep our fingers crossed that the food's good at the restaurant!). Sam and I do not eat out too much; therefore, when we do go it's always something to look forward too - as long as we can eat something relatively healthy!

Tomorrow Sam has to attend Commencement, which comes with the territory of being a college instructor, but I'm going to skip it and go yard-sailing instead. Wish me luck, because I'm normally too anxious to go by myself... let's hope that I make it to at least 2 before freaking out!

Once Graduation is over, Sam and I are going to Flemingsburg to celebrate Mother's Day with his step-mom and then we're off to Cincinnati to attend a Reds Game!!!!! I LOVE watching baseball live... and it's even better when we have free tickets! (My only disappointment is that we won't be able to spend time with family while there - due to the late game and having to return for Sam to work the lights at Church on Sunday.) Never-the-less, I'll be happy to spend some time with Sam, as I have not seen him a single night this week...

Then on Sunday we'll round off our wonderful weekend by celebrating Mother's Day with my Momma! The best Mom in the world!

What could be better than spending quality time with family and friends.... nothing! :)

I hope all of you have a FABULOUS weekend too!

1 comment:

Greg said...

Amanda! You're going to be at the Reds game Saturday night vs St. Louis??? So am I!! I just bought 10 tickets last night for Brian's bachelor party and am headed to Cincinnati tonight. Crazy! We'll be sitting up in Section 524 (View Level...pretty much right behind home plate way up high).