Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let me just say...

I TOTALLY love my bread machine! I've had a bread machine ever since Sam and I got married in 2003. While living in Butler we used the machine once, but since that time I never I bothered to get it out again... until this past weekend.

It was my turn to make breakfast/snacks for the church volunteers and I thought that I would try making homemade cinnamon rolls. I found a recipe that suggested the use of the dough cycle on a bread machine. Since I was baking other goodies Saturday I thought using the bread machine would save a little time. I'm SOOOO glad that I used it because the dough came out almost perfect!!! It was just the right consistency, was easy to roll (on a floured surface) and baked beautifully!



It totally beat mixing by hand, letting it rise, punching it down, letting it rise again, and worrying that something will go wrong along the way. Plus, my house is normally so cold that my yeast doughs take forever to rise.

I'm definitely going to use my bread machine more often now! If anyone has any good recipes, just send them my way!

1 comment:

Kris and Kally said...

I have good bread recipes...lots of them...but I am not sure if they work in a bread machine! I'll find out for you though!